Note: Before parking a domain, First you need to update name server of your domain you want to park to your main domain name server.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Aliases" Icon.
3. Under "Create a New Alias" you should enter a valid domain name you want to park in the text field and click on the "Add Domain" button.
You should see a success message that your alias was successfully created.
4. In the section "Remove Alias" click in "Manage Redirection":
5. In the next screen fill in the address do you want to redirect and save:
6. Back to "Remove Alias" section to check redirection: